Welcome to the beginning...
Alright, let's start...
4,500,000,000 B.C. (or thereabouts)
The Big Bang Theory - Proposed in 1932
The Big Bang Theory proposes that the universe is formed around this year when a pin sized sphere of energy explodes; this concept is also known as deep time; To date, there is no theory on where the energy came from, so the Big Bang Theory does not propose a beginning date to all things, it only proposes a date for when the energy that was already in existence exploded
The Biblical Old Earth Theory - Proposed in 1446 B.C.
Note: It was written down around the year 1446 B.C., the oral tradition is far more ancient
The Biblical Old Earth Theory proposes that our earth is created with design and purpose by the single, creative God, millions or possibly billions of years ago (and that it will go through at least one “Age” (but possibly several) before our present one; This previous Age (or Ages) may have had great civilizations, but after falling into sin and corruption, God allowed the planet to be engulfed in a worldwide flood **this is not Noah's flood, but a pre-Adamite flood** This theory comes from clues found in Genesis chapter one:
Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning, Elohim created [verb: bārā, meaning created 'out of nothing,' no material was used, He brought the material into existence] the heavens and the earth."
Later in the chapter, during the six days of creation, a different verb is used, "āśā," meaning to make/fashion out of existing material.
Genesis 1:2 "Now the earth was [verb: hāyâ, meaning became] formless and void [verbs: to'-hoo and bo'-hoo, meaning 'confusion/emptiness and ruin/waste'], darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the spirit of God was hovering over the waters."
These same two words are used in the book of Jeremiah when he describes the destruction of Judah because of God's wrath:
Jeremiah 4:23-27 "I looked at the earth and it was formless and void [same words as in Genesis 1:2 'to'-hoo and bo'-hoo, confusion/emptiness and ruin/waste]
The account does not specify how long the earth was in this ruined state, but according to this theory, it could have--and most likely did--exist for millennia. Our present Age, however, will begin around the year 3958 B.C.
Note also, that "darkness was over the face of the deep [noun: teh-home,' meaning abyss, deep (of subterranean waters), ocean, sea'] and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters." So the earth is engulfed in water at this point, and it will be again according to Genesis 7 when man's corruption becomes so great, that God pours out His wrath once more on the earth by way of a worldwide destructive flood.
The Ancient Sumerian Theory - Proposed in ?
The Ancient Sumerian Creation Theory proposes that Enki, one of the descendants of the supreme god Anu and the Sumerian god of water, knowledge, crafts and creation, had several children with goddesses and they all became different parts of creation (Earth, Pasture, Life/Man); This same story is
[Note: All dates for the following geological eras are sourced from the Encyclopedia Britannica]
The Mesozoic Era begins, the second of Earth’s three major geological eras of Phanerozoic time (Encyclopedia Britannica - Mesozoic Era)
The Big Bang Theory proposes that the earth is formed and cooling, no life at this time
The Biblical Old Earth Theory proposes that the earth is fully formed and full of life; Humans (or a human-like race) is living on the earth
The Triassic Period begins, the first of three periods in the Mesozoic Era (https://www.britannica.com/science/Triassic-Period)
The Triassic Period ends, and the Jurassic Period begins, the second of three periods in the Mesozoic Era (https://www.britannica.com/science/Jurassic-Period)
The Jurassic Period ends, and the Cretaceous Period begins (it is third and last period of the Mesozoic Era)
The Cretaceous Period ends, and the Approximate date of the beginning of the Tertiary Age, beginning with the Paleocene Epoch
The Paleocene Epoch ends, and the Eocene Epoch begins
The Eocene Epoch ends, and the Oligocene Epoch begins
The Oligocene Epoch ends, and the Miocene begins
The Miocene Epoch ends, and the Pliocene Epoch begins
The Pliocene Epoch ends; This is also the approximate date of the closing of the Tertiary Age
The Quarternary, a unit of geological time in Earth's history, begins; "The Quarternary has been characterized by several periods of glaciation (the "ice ages" of common lore), when ice sheets many kilometers thick, covered vast areas of the continents and temperate areas. During and between these glacial periods, rapid changes in climate and sea level had occurred, and environments worldwide have been altered. These variations in turn have driven rapid changes in life-forms, both flora and fauna," leading to the rise of modern-day humans in about 2,388,000 years (Encyclopedia Britannica - Quaternary)
- Oldest date for the building of Adam's Calendar, a stone circle in South Africa that is an astronomical calendar; if this is date is correct, this would put it as being built by Homo Heidelbergensis (see 198,000 B.C.) who at this time is only able to create simple shelters of wood and rock (Historic Mysteries) The latest date for its building is around 73,000 B.C.
- In Addition to Adam's Calendar, there are over 10 million stone circles in South Africa and Zimbabwe and they are all connected by channels or rough roads; It is a vast network that includes agricultural terraces all over the place, and thousands of cone shaped tools and toroidal shaped stones have been found all over these sites, as well as stones that ring like bells; For a great video on these stone circles, see this YouTube video, it's long, but very interesting; It is also worth noting that wherever there is a stone circle, there is usually a gold mine as well; This area was (is?) extremely rich in gold
- The Biblical Old Earth Theory proposes that the earth is peopled with fully developed, intelligent humans (or a human-like race) this civilization will be covered over by flood waters prior to 3958 B.C., which is approximately the year Elohim creates (or restores) the earth after it has become formless and void (empty/lifeless); This theory would fall in line with Adam's Calendar being built by intelligent beings this early in history
From Six Fragments Comes A Human
The Theory of Evolution proposes that this is the latest date for Homo Heidelbergensis, an early modern-day human, to be living on the earth (this date, info and the below photo is from the Smithsonian); Using this timeline, Homo Heidelbergensis goes from creating "simple dwellings from wood and rock" to building the greatest ancient Sumerian city of Uruk and developing a highly intricate written language (cuneiform) in 193,000 years (see 5000 B.C), according to the Encyclopedia Britannica
Six fragments found in six separate locations...
Fossil discoveries used as proof for Homo Heidelbergensis' existence: 1 jaw (Heidelberg, Germany, 1907), 1 tibia (West Sussex, England, 1993), 1 skull (Zambia, Africa 1921), 1 skull cap (Elandsfontein, South Africa, 1953), 1 skull and 1 jaw bone (Arago Caves, France 1964), 6 skulls or cranial bones (Gran Dolina, Atapuerca Spain) (Australian Museum); No full skeleton has been found
The Theory of Evolution proposes that this is the latest date for Homo Floresiensis (Picture, date and info come from the Smithsonian)
No full skeleton has been found.
This is the latest date for the building of Adam's Calendar and the other 10 million stone circles in South Africa and Zimbabwe (see year 298,000 B.C.)
The Theory of Evolution proposes that this is the latest date for Homo Neanderthalensis, an early human, is living on the earth; They are building shelters, can control fire and are occasionally making symbolic or ornamental objects, they are also using stone tools; This date, info and photo is given by the Smithsonian (Smithsonian); Using this timeline, Homo Neanderthalensis goes from this to building the greatest ancient Sumerian city of Uruk and developing a highly intricate written language (cuneiform) in 33,000 years (see 5000 B.C)
No full skeleton has been found.
According to experts, an approximately 26 year old male is buried in the Paviland Cave (also named Goat’s Hole) in Gower, Swansea, Wales, his bones are covered in red ochre, as well as some animal bones and mammoth-ivory wands (perhaps the earliest magic wands in existence); He will not be found again until 1823 (https://www.gowerholidays.com/things-to-do-see/attractions/paviland-cave/https://druidry.org/druid-way/what-druidry/a-longer-history)
Ending of the most recent widespread Ice Age (11,700 years ago) (Encyclopedia Britannica - Ice Age)
The Neolithic Age begins
- The Theory of Evolution proposes that this is the latest date for when primitive human beings began to develop human skills (this means that in 3,000 years, they will go from primitive to building the ancient Sumerian city of Uruk/Erech, see 5000 B.C.)
- The Biblical Old Earth Theory proposes that humans (or a human-like race) are fully developed, intelligent and in the middle of creating great civilizations
- Mexico “The first human experiments with plant cultivation begin in the New World during the early post-Pleistocene period. Squash is on of the earliest crops.” (history.com Mexico Timeline)
- Uruk/Erech, the ancient Sumerian city is founded (approx.); It becomes one of the greatest cities of Sumer (now in modern day Iraq); Uruk is surrounded by walls of brickwork about 6 miles long in circumference, which according to legend were built by the mythical hero Gilgamesh (The site will be excavated from 1928 onward by the German Oriental Society and the German Archeological Institute) (Encyclopedia Britannica - Erech)
- The principle deities worshiped in Ancient Uruk/Erech are Anu (An), the sky god, and Inanna, "Queen of the Sky;" Later, a temple dedicated to Anu--the Anu Ziggurat or "White Temple"--will be built in the middle of the city between 3500-2900 B.C.
Neolithic Age ends, Chalcolithic or Copper Age begins
Trade routes begin to develop in Mesopotamia (modern day Iraq, Kuwait, eastern Iran and southern Turkey), as well as between Mesopotamia and the Indus Valley (modern day Afghanistan, Pakistan and a part of eastern India) (History of the World, Map by Map 32)
The Biblical Old Earth Theory proposes that at this point, the earth has become engulfed in a worldwide flood (not Noah's flood, this would be a pre-Adamite flood); This may be seen in Genesis 1:2 "And the earth was (or better translated: became) formless and empty. And darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of Elohim hovered over the waters." The words "deep" and "waters" could be referring to the deep waters of a worldwide flood that destroyed the civilizations before us.
If this theory is correct, as well as the founding dates of earlier civilizations (such as 5000 B.C. for the founding of the ancient Sumerian city of Uruk), then these cities would now be underwater in this pre-Adamite flood. Adam's Calendar in South Africa with all its millions and millions of stone circles would also have been underwater (but not the Pyramids of Giza, Egypt, those will come later, around 2575 B.C.)
This pre-Adamite/pre-Noah flood, would give a deeper meaning to God's promise to Noah over 1,200 years later in Genesis 9:9-11, "I now establish my covenant with you and with your descendants after you and with every living creature that was with you--the birds the livestock and all the wild animals, all those that came out of the ark with you--every living creature on earth. I establish my covenant with you: Never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth."
If there have been previous destructions/floods, these words hold even more weight, for that would mean our present time is the Last Age of this Earth; and when it ends, it will be the final chapter of our planet
Creation Week according to the Biblical Young Earth Theory / OR Restoration Week according to the Biblical Old Earth Theory
(And also if my Biblical calculations are right haha!)
- FIRST DAY: Genesis 1:3 "Elohim said, 'Let there be light,' and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness. God called the light 'day' and the darkness he called 'night.' And there was evening and there was morning, the first day." (No sun or moon yet--those are going to be light holders, not the light themselves)
- SECOND DAY: Genesis 1:4-8 "And God said, 'Let there be an expanse between the waters to separate water from water.' So God made the expanse and separated the water under the expanse from the water above it. And it was so. God called the expanse 'sky.' And there was evening, and there was morning, the second day."
- THIRD DAY: Genesis 1:9-13, "And God said, 'Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let the dry ground appear.' (or more literally "be seen" not "let it come into existence") And it was so. God called the dry ground 'lands' and the gathered waters he called 'seas.' And God saw that it was good. Then God said, 'Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit
- FOURTH DAY:
- FIFTH DAY:
- SIXTH DAY:
- Because man was created on the Sixth day, the number 6 is known as the number of man; This is approximately when God created man (possibly of our Age?) as a fully developed, highly intelligent being; Between Adam and Noah there are 1,656 years, which would land you at 2302 B.C. for Noah's worldwide flood
- Read here for an article on genetic clocks & species diversity, population growth curves, and “Comparative Nuclear Genome Analyses Suggest Created Heterozygosity in Combination with Natural Processes as a Major Mechanism”: https://answersresearchjournal.org/origin-eukaryotic-species-diversity/
- Also see the book Darwins Black Box
- The world’s first written language—cuneiform—appears in Sumer (modern day southern Iraq) and remains in use for over 3,000 years; It is used to record many languages including Akkadian, Elamite, Hittite, (Luwian), Hurrian, Old Persian and Ugaritic, Southern Mesopotamia’s first dynasty begins (Early Dynastic I) (The Middle East, The Cradle of Civilization Pg. 72)
- According to British Archaeologist, Leonard Woolley, who excavated in Sumer from 1922-1934, the Sumerians were well acquainted with the column, the arch, the vault and the dome; that is, all the basic forms of architecture (Unwrapping the Pharaohs Pg. 17)
- According to the Sumerian King List, eight kings reigned before the Great Flood (Encyclopedia Britannica) (The record is dated to have been written in 1800 B.C., see that year for more info)
- Sometime in the 3000's, the city of Ur in the kingdom of Sumer, in the region of Mesopotamia, is founded (Encyclopedia Britannica - Ur)
- Stonehenge is built (English World Heritage website), it is thought that Stonehenge was built as an astronomical observatory (National Geographic Encyclopedia of Space Pg. 113)
Traditional date of the beginning of Egypt’s (Mizraim in Hebrew) First Dynasty (Unwrapping the Pharaohs Pg. 8)
Traditional date of the ending of Egypt’s (Mizraim in Hebrew) First Dynasty (Unwrapping the Pharaohs Pg. 8)
Southern Mesopotamia’s first dynasty ends, second begins (Early Dynastic II)
The Early Third Dynasty is reigning in Mesopotamia – Unknown who is ruling in ancient Egypt, the records are scarce and confusing
Southern Mesopotamia’s second dynasty ends, third begins (Early Dynastic III)
- Traditional beginning date for Egypt’s (Mizraim in Hebrew) Fourth Dynasty, which was responsible for the greatest pyramids ever built by Seneferu
- Construction begins on Cheops’ “tomb,” (known to us today as The Great Pyramid of Giza) and will be finished in 20 years (according to the conventional timeline, though it is impossible, except in rare cases, to date a rocks carving, only the rock itself can be dated; (no mummy or body was found when the site was excavated); The pyramid signals the equinoxes twice a year with it’s split shadow on its east side (each side is actually split into two slightly angled sides, so it is actually an eight sided pyramid); The pi and phi numbers are found in dimensions throughout the pyramid, which is odd, since those numbers won’t be discovered until centuries later (Encyclopedia Britannica and Revelations of the Pyramids)
- If you keep to the Biblical timeline using the genealogies it provides, then the worldwide flood (of Noah) has not happened yet
Traditional end date on the construction of the pyramids in Giza
- Akkadian Empire begins in Mesopotamia (?): “As the land of Sumer suffered through its warring-states period, a powerful kingdom was forming in the city of Akkad to their north. The conquests of Sargon of Akkad were to mark a watershed in the history of the region.” The Akkadian Empire collapsed after a period of only 150 years (The Middle East, Cradle of Civilization Pg. 86 & 90) **You'll notice that I also have this empire starting in 2296 (see below), as other sources such as the Smithsonian and the Encyclopedia Britannica have Sargon living in the next century; I include these contradictory dates to show that, though a date looks firm on one website or in one book, if you keep researching, you'll see that dates aren't at all settled on and are often still open for debate--I do wish authors and museums would say that instead of making it seem like they each have the answer**
- Uruinimgina, a Sumerian prince, inscribes his social and economic reforms in cuneiform on clay cones in Lagash, they are now in the Louvre (The Middle East, Cradle of Civilization Pg. 73)
- The carnelian trade begins; "A precious stone known as carnelian was valued second only to lapis lazuli both in Mesopotamian and in Harappan society." The stone is sourced in the Indus Valley (Pakistan, India) and then exported to Mesopotamia (Iraq, Kuwait); It is mostly crafted into beads and amulets (History of the World, Map by Map Pg. 33)
Possible year of Noah's worldwide flood (Unwrapping the Pharaohs Pg. 205)
“Two years after the flood, when Shem was 100 years old, he became the father of Arphaxhad, and after he became the father of Arphaxhad, Shem lived 500 years and had other sons and daughters” (Gen. 11:10-11) (From Shem comes Abraham)
The Akkadian Empire begins (?) when Sargon (2296-2240 B.C.?) seeks control over the Mesopotamian region; As a young man, Sargon serves the king of Kish, a Sumerian ruler, but he later rebels and overthrows him; He then renames the city-state "Akkad" and builds it into a military power before conquering the cities of southern Mesopotamia and lands to the northwest as far as Byblos (History of the World, Map by Map Pg. 33) (According to the Encyclopedia Britannica, Sargon reigned 2334-2279 B.C., so the exact dates of his reign seem to be up for debate)
Arphaxhad turns 35 years old, and he has his first son, Shelah (Genesis 11:12)
The Victory Stele of Naram-Sin which shows the Akkadian king triumphant over the mountain people, a fragment of this stele is now in the Louvre (TME 87)
Shelah turns 30 years old, and has his first son, Eber (Genesis 11:14)
Eber turns 34 years old, and has his first son, Peleg (Genesis 11:16)
- Early Bronze Age ends and Middle Bronze Age begins
- The Akkadian Empire collapses (TME 90)
- The cylinder seal of Shar-kali-sharri, the fifth king of Akkad, which shows buffaloes and water gods is made, it is now in the Louvre (TME 87)
Peleg turns 30 years old, and has his first son, Reu (Genesis 11:18)
KINGS & RULERS: UR II Empire
- Perspective: The Pyramid of Giza in Egypt, with its incredible use of phi and pi geometry and astronomical qualities, has been in existence for 434 (using conventional dating)
- Perspective: The flood only happened 136 years ago
- Ur III empire begins
- First Dynasty in Egypt (the name “Egypt” is Greek—it is Mestraim/Mizraim in Hebrew—), the earliest Pharaoh was probably Menes, whom some scholars identify with Narmer, who left a beautiful stone cosmetic palette (called the Narmer Victory Palette, now housed in the Egyptian Museum Cairo) which was found in 1898 (British Museum says 1894 for some reason) at Hierakonpolis, this palette seems to have commemorated the unification or establishment of Egypt. The Historian Eusebius Pamphilus, Bishop of Caesarea in Palestine, who lived during the300’s A.D. identifies Menes as Mestraim (or Egypt in the Greek translation), the grandson of Noah (UTP 11), the national Egyptian name for Egypt id Misr, derived from Misraim (UTP 7)
- Serug turns 30 years old, and has his first son, Nahor (Genesis 11:22)
Nahor turns 29 years old, and has his first son, Terah (Genesis 11:24)
Approximate year for the beginning of the Middle Kingdom dynasties in Egypt
- Terah turns 70 years old, and has three sons Abram (Abraham), Nahor and Haran (Genesis 11:26) (I wonder if they were triplets??); Currently, they are living in Ur, in Sumer (modern day southern Iraq and Kuwait) (Genesis 11:28 & 31)
- Perspective: Noah's worldwide flood happened 290 years ago; When Abram (Abraham) is born, Noah is still alive; Genesis 9:28 records that Noah lived 350 years after the flood, dying at a ripe old age of 950! And if Noah and his son, Shem, are still alive, that means they are able to give eyewitness accounts of the flood and share their experiences to all their grand kids and great grand kids, and great great grandkids and more--because everyone living right now is descended from them; It would make sense, then, that all the nations of the world would have their own flood story--and they do; Even the Native American Tribes in North America have their flood accounts (see the book _________)
- Old Babylon empire begins
- Terracotta relief of Ishtar/Inanna (the Sumerian goddess of fertility and warfare) is made (TME 83)
- The fall of the Tower of Babel takes place sometime before Abraham settles in the land of Canaan (modern day Israel); I'm only placing this event in this year, because, as you'll in the next bullet point, it seems that sometime around 2000 B.C., new languages (particular Berber, which hints towards the word "babel") began to spread out from the Nile valley; "So Elohim scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. That is why it is called Babel--because Elohim confused the language of the whole world. From there, Elohim scattered them over the face of the earth." (Genesis 11:1-8)
- “From about 2000 B.C., Berber (Amazigh) languages spread westward from the Nile valley across the northern Sahara into the Maghrib (Arabic for 'West' and is the region of North Africa bordering the Mediterranean Sea). By the 1st millennium B.C. their speakers were the native inhabitants of the vast region encountered by the Greeks, Carthaginians and Romans. A series of Berber peoples—Mauri, Masaesyli, Massyli, Musulami, Gaetuli, Garamantes—then gave rise to Berber kingdoms under the Carthaginian and Roman influence.” (Encyclopedia Britannica - Berber)